1. Make a list of everything you need to bring to the hospital.
2. Complete Fasting12 hours prior to surgery.
3. Arrive with unpainted nails and comfortable clothes.
4. Do not apply makeup and/or deodorant after bathing.
5. Do not wear contact lenses and jewelry.
6. Arrive with a companion (If you wish).
7. Do not take Vitamins and/or Aspirin two weeks before surgery
8. No alcohol or smoking a week before.
9. Tell your doctor if you are menstruating the day of surgery.
10. Bring list of medications and dosage (if any).
11. Inform usif you have a cold or any other illness.
.12. Tell us if you are allergic to any medication or food.