Dr. Yanez is originally from the city of Tijuana, Mexico. He is certified by the Mexican board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He trained as a plastic surgeon at the the General Hospital of Mexico City, where he worked as chief resident of the PS dpt., and practiced with several of the most reknown plastic surgery surgeons in Mexico.
• TITLE: General Physician, 1980-1986. National Autonomous University of Guadalajara (UAG) affiliated with the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) -
• Secretary of Health, Mexico City. Professional license # 1386897
- TITLE: General Surgeon . University of Guanajuato, Guanajuato General Hospital, Chief Resident of General Surgery-1987-1988 and 1989.
• Private practice as General Surgeon ,1990-1991
• TITLE: Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Mexico's General Hospital, Chief Resident of the Department of Plastic Surgery, 1991-1992-1993-1994.
• Hand and Microsurgery Training, Davis Medical Hospital, San Francisco CA, USA, 1992
• Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Professional Certification # 976, 1997.
• Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Re Professional certification # 976, 2002-2007 and 2007-2012.
• Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery pastica-Since 1994.
• Mexican Red Cross, Mexico-Tijuana Plastic Surgeon serving Assigned Reconstructive Surgery - 1994 - 1997
• Member of the Ibero American Federation of Plastic Surgery - June 2008.
• Chief of Plastic Surgery, Hospital of Women and Children-
Tijuana Baja California Mexico --- 2005-2017
• National and International Conferences
Always with the idea of keeping up and ahead with the latest techniques, technology and the latest procedures, Dr. Yanez often attends major national conferences in Mexico and the best international congresses abroad, to achieve excellence and favorable results for his patients.